These texting stickers are the best. Somebody with an iPhone (they are for iMessaging only) please give me permission to send these to you at random. I need a good excuse to drop the 99 cents:
2) The Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows:
Artsy linguistics x embodying all of the feels? Yes, please!
3) Raising Hope- a tv show on Netflix. It leans towards a darker humor at times, but it has kept my spirits up the past several weeks while watching it. It really is a feel good show about loving the crazy people that you spend every day with. I absolutely adore it.
4) I came across this on Pinterest and I think any other music appreciator would also lolz
5) Speaking of music!... I have been in quite the rut lately. I decided to go back to my roots...The Sleeping At Last Pandora station. I love Sleeping At Last because it's chill music with great lyrics. The awesome thing about the Pandora station is that since Sleeping At Last has lyrics that intertwines his Christian faith, the station is half really good worship songs and half indie chill.
6) Song on Repeat: I Feel It Coming by Starboy. Only listen to it if you are ready to be transported to 90's-Michael Jackson voice-romancin'-techno music. Call me Delilah!
I tried finding a good version on YouTube, but none of them really had the feel quite like the version on Spotify...
7) Something I am trying REALLY hard to grasp :)
I'm a jaded, cynical mess sometimes and its a constant battle to ward off bitterness and anger.
8) I had the urge to go to the movies tonight and so I got online to see what was playing and came across a one night showing of the documentary, Is Genesis History? I had dreams of sneaking Tasty Made burgers and fries into my oversized backpack (the only time my husband chooses to not tease me about the fact that I carry around a book bag) while learning the vastness of God's creation through the eyes of current creation scientists. And while it almost didn't happen (Ryan got off work late) I'm glad we still decided to go! It was fascinating and I hope it comes out on DVD or Netflix to watch again. The website talks about an ebook- I may download it- SO GOOD!