Currently


I haven't blogged in a long time, so I thought a "currently" would be an easy and fun one.

Reading: I'm working on my drawing skills, so I haven't really gotten into any particular book in my free time. I'm referencing a lot of drawing books, mostly. I have a Harry Potter re-read on my nook to read during the occasional lunch break at work and I'm still chewing at bits and pieces of an Anne Bronte biography when I feel like it. The biography is not the greatest, but it's not terrible either, so I'm having trouble powering through it.

Watching: Frasier! We started it in March and we are almost through all 11 seasons-whoops! It constantly has us in stitches. I think it's going to be like The Office and Gilmore Girls-I'll be watching it on repeat for the rest of my life.

Listening: I've been in a bit of a music rut as of late. And in my wanderings, my musical taste buds have been a bit off- I have been gravitating more towards pop-in my best Jimmy Fallon as a teen girl impression- "Ew".

Wearing: Jeans, t-shirts, flip flops and the occasional flowy top. I am all about comfort!

Eating: I've been trying to change my diet over the past couple of weeks. I've always wanted to pursue a more plant based diet (more vegan, but not completely because, you know...pizza).Honest confession: I don't cook. It's not that I don't like to, it's just all of the planning and then coming home from work at 6pm every evening, the last thing I want to do is cook. But with a more plant based diet, that requires a lot more effort. I have found some recipes and things that I really like, but my goal is to by the end of summer have it pretty much figured out- planning meals, discovering recipes that are simple, yummy and that don't require a lot of weird/expensive ingredients. I'm keeping track of things that I really like and may post them here as I acquire them over the next couple of months if anyone is interested.

Loving: the fact that it's basically Summer. I'd love it even more if I were a kid or a teacher and could have the freedom that Summer brings.

Not loving: Working. I know that sounds childish but I have so many things that I want to do and learn and after work and other responsibilities, it doesn't leave much time or energy in things that I would really like to invest in.

Annoyed with: Modern Feminists and how much our culture is soaked with a liberal agenda. But that is nothing new :)

Wanting: to be an artist.

Laughing at:

Feeling: Curious. I think that's why I have adopted so many hobbies and like reading books. Gives me something to explore.

Hoping: to get some good drawing time in this weekend and to make some progress!

Anticipating: the new Wonder Woman movie!!!!!




1 comment: